Thursday, October 21, 2010

1. I'm Falling For You


I wanted the girl in this picture to appear blurry as she jumped into the arms of the boy to emphasize movement. I used the location of the Grand Theater because the area provided elevation for the jump which would then support the idea of "falling." The lighting is natural lighting on a cloudless sunny day. The camera angle is shot upwards while I was slightly kneeling/sitting on the ground. This was to make the stairs appear higher and for the jump to appear higher.

This is just one of many popular quotes I will continue to shoot. My theme is to bring the most famous quotes to real life so viewers can see what the quote would actually look like had the quote been literal instead of metaphorical. This is commercial art in hopes of providing entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment